Elevator Forum

Looking for TAC32 i...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for TAC32 info

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.9 K Views
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7064]
We justed picked up a new unit. I've got a copy of prints, no info on control boards or system?



   
Quote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We claim our TAC 32 is non proprietary so call TK



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm sure tk offers a class that you can probably take on said units. I know they have classes on their ikon unit (hint hint same as tac unit) just saying. Peace



   
ReplyQuote
(@halfpick)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yep...This what I'm hearing too! Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ibconelson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
TK has been leaving manuals with the controllers. The OWNER should have the manual as well as the USB thumb drive. If they are not there the owner should call and ask for his property back.



   
ReplyQuote
 ELK
(@ELK)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What's on the thumb drive? I saw one in a job packet



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Software and yes the manual



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top