Elevator Forum

ThyssenKrupp WINDIA...
 
Notifications
Clear all

ThyssenKrupp WINDIAG

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13.7 K Views
 hmbx
(@hmbx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7057]
Thyssen Diagnostic unit (VI) (WINDIAG software) and (TCM Manager)with full access and unlimited license is available,
Feel free to enquirer. Email : [email protected]



   
Quote
(@mohammed)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I need a TCM Manager software
[email protected]
Regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This guy is sending emails to me looking for ims software. I wouldn't divulge any info to him if I were you. He somehow tracked down my personal and company email address which is not listed! Pretty impressive since neither is my name. He might be snooping for info.



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
don't trust either of these first two



   
ReplyQuote
(@mohammed)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Philly
This guy is sending emails to me looking for ims software. I wouldn't divulge any info to him if I were you. He somehow tracked down my personal and company email address which is not listed! Pretty impressive since neither is my name. He might be snooping for info.

Mr.Philly
please look this page
the original host/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=1182&Number=8089#Post8089
you write your email address for receive software of hamid2
if you have software tcm manager please sent me
regards 😕



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry I do not have tcm software. Pm the first guy here in this thread, it appears he's got it for sale. Good luck



   
ReplyQuote
(@mohammed)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Philly
Sorry I do not have tcm software. Pm the first guy here in this thread, it appears he's got it for sale. Good luck

thank you for your answer
😊 😉



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top