Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
28/12/2016 12:33 am
28/12/2016 2:17 am
Depends on what computer your using and if it has a workable PCMCIA slot or a SLTA Lon Talk adapter. Both have to be FT-10 compatible.
29/12/2016 3:51 am
I as well need a lon cable
29/12/2016 12:06 pm
Echelon LonTalk PCC-10 Model 73200R Network Adapter PCMCIA Card 73200 NEW
try eBay thats where i have found a few, some come with cables. echelon no longer makes this pcmcia card, keep trying eBay once a week or so and one will pop up. when they do i have been purchasing them. echelon did still sell them a year ago or so, they were around 350 bucks with the cable. i believe they are making a new the usb version now, but I'm not sure which version ims you will need to make the usb unit work.
try eBay thats where i have found a few, some come with cables. echelon no longer makes this pcmcia card, keep trying eBay once a week or so and one will pop up. when they do i have been purchasing them. echelon did still sell them a year ago or so, they were around 350 bucks with the cable. i believe they are making a new the usb version now, but I'm not sure which version ims you will need to make the usb unit work.
22/06/2017 3:42 am
...new question for and older post.
I was informed that IMS 16bit and 32bit will not work on same laptop together without having issues, I would think installing them in different folders they would be fine, any thoughts?
I was informed that IMS 16bit and 32bit will not work on same laptop together without having issues, I would think installing them in different folders they would be fine, any thoughts?
I did find out the hard way that 16bit will not work on Win7 OS, only XP or older due to COM Port driver conflicts.
I haven't tried 32bit yet on Win7?
22/06/2017 3:46 am
We run 16 bit, 32 bit, Ethernet, & USB IMS all on the same laptop. (Windows XP until we get the new tablets)
22/06/2017 3:51 am
I thought they we would be compatible. I will keep my Win7 OS and run IMS thru Win XP Virtual PC.
Thxs!
Thxs!
01/12/2022 5:32 am
Echelon 73200 PCC-10 PC Card. and Tool Anyone know where I can get this ?
01/12/2022 5:52 am
I've seen them on ebay.