Elevator Forum

Help using ims with...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Help using ims with tack 20

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,635 Views
(@Up and down)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19019]
I can not find how to change jack sync time.



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
JRT.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
O29



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well JRT is the time of day, O29 is how long the valve stays picked to complete the re-sync (I max it out) and O30 is the days between timed re-syncs (JRT)



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good to know IDWT, I looked through all the parameters and saw jack resync time and thought that sounded good.

Last edited by E-man; 12/28/16 02:43 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I do not max this time out. Usually 10-12 is about where I set it. I let the PRSW dictate my time set up then add 2. No sense in letting the car be down for 60 seconds (think that's max) when I may only need 12 to have a good solid resync.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think 30 is max, 60 would probably be excessive. The pressure switch opens as soon as the weight of the car is on the springs, the jacks don't bottom out immediately. Just my opinion.

Happy New Year!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
10-4 dirt, it's why I always did the +2. Should probably verify on the triple stages though, might need to be PRSW +5 for them slow pigs. Something to play with tomorrow!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top