Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Lon tac20

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,809 Views
 Meno
(@Meno)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34900]
I have the echelon adapter and the correct version of ims does anyone know where I can get the lon cable to use with the adapter? I checked verticals express and didn’t see anything just wondering if anyone know where to find it.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you have the USB adapter I can show you how to make an adapter harness



   
ReplyQuote
 Meno
(@Meno)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It is the USB adapter that would be great!



   
ReplyQuote
(@DowntownLA)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have a write up on how the make a lon talk adaptor cable? This would be for a Tac 20.



   
ReplyQuote
(@DowntownLA)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have a write up on how the make a lon talk adaptor cable? This would be for a Tac 20



   
ReplyQuote
(@RI39EvatorTC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Could you show me how to make a cable too? I have the echelon usb. Thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you have an old LON cable, simply cut it where it connects to the PCI and connect the 2 cables into the USB LON,
or simply use 2 cables and connect from USB LON to LCC1/LCC2 or LHC1/LHC2 on the controller.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top