Elevator Forum

List of cellular co...
 
Notifications
Clear all

List of cellular communicators for elevator phones

17 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
32.2 K Views
(@SpaceLord)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#20730]
Can we start a list of cellular communicators for elevator phones?

This is the list I have so far, perhaps you can add some to the list.

1. Telguard TG-1B
2. mylinkline
3. Rath Microtech
4. Elevator connect 1000 by esrmphones

Please let me know if you know of any others besides these 4.

Thanks.

Last edited by SpaceLord; 05/27/17 05:57 AM.


   
Quote
(@DripCan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Space one last time get phone line I currently take care of multiple elite buildings that tried going your route to save money guess what daily they are testing life safety lines an wow half might work.So now there back to regular phone lines because of law suits an units locked out by authorities.Don't be a fool.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey, might be a good spot to start a different list:

How many of your states outlaw using cellular for phones?

I have heard California will not allow, are there more states or city jurisdictions?



   
ReplyQuote
(@JHessorz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Never ran into wireless 2 way communication over here in NJ, that doesnt necessarily mean it is forbidden by code but thank god most building owners here dont use it. I wouldnt want to get stuck in that elevator.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you hear me now?



   
ReplyQuote
(@InFritzWeTrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here's a list:
T elguard
R ath
O tis
L enovo
L g

It's time to stop feeding this troll.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SpaceLord)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: DripCan
Space one last time get phone line I currently take care of multiple elite buildings that tried going your route to save money guess what daily they are testing life safety lines an wow half might work.So now there back to regular phone lines because of law suits an units locked out by authorities.Don't be a fool.

Exactly what model did you use and what was the problem you ran into? You have to verify that spot has good signal first.

Maybe the solution is that you need to new a carrier with stronger signal in your building. Cell phones work fine unless you are in an area with weak signal.

Just because your building which may have been built like a concrete bunker or in an area with a weak signal does not mean it will never work.

Who was the carrier? Did you check on their network map to verify there was signal in your area? Maybe T-mobile might have a better siganl than AT&T in your area or vise versa.

Please tell me more about your setup.

Thanks.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SpaceLord)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
California has also outlawed ferrets, the first admendment, enforcing immigration laws and currently talking about outlawing the engines( basically any car that is not electric)

Why would I care about another state that I don't live in does?

Virginia has outlawed radar detectors however I don't live there so I use one.

Many times things become illegal because someome with a business interest has some lawmaker in his pocket.

I'm not sure if you noticed but most payphones(Landline) have been removed due to personal cell phones.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SpaceLord)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: InFritzWeTrust
Here's a list:
T elguard
R ath
O tis
L enovo
L g

It's time to stop feeding this troll.

Telguard and Rath both makes ones however Lenovo and LG don't as far as I know.

What are you talking about troll? You are implying that I'm providing fake information in order to tease you in order to provoke a response? I can assure you that every company I listed does indeed make a wireless communicator however the only person who has done that is you by saying Lenovo
Lg in order to provoke a response. So you are the one who is a troll.

You are coming across like an old man yelling at kids to get off your lawn and stop paying that devil Rock N' Roll music! I bet you still use a fax machine too because email is too scary. lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@SpaceLord)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: JHessorz
Never ran into wireless 2 way communication over here in NJ, that doesnt necessarily mean it is forbidden by code but thank god most building owners here dont use it. I wouldnt want to get stuck in that elevator.

How do you know that they are not using it? Its not like the elevator phone looks any different. Are you tracing the line back to the phone block and verifying its a landline?



   
ReplyQuote
(@JHessorz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Anyone with a pair of eyes can physically see the land line piped into said elevator controller.

You harp on people not embracing new wireless technology, what you seem to overlook is the point of the emergency phone itself. Land lines are currently the most reliable way to transmit. I wouldn't want to get trapped and put my life on the line because a landlord or building owner wanted to save a couple bucks.

I see that others have tried to give the same advice and you just keep defending this like you have stock in the wireless companies or something. Perhaps should you should go troll elsewhere.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SpaceLord)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: JHessorz
Anyone with a pair of eyes can physically see the land line piped into said elevator controller.

You harp on people not embracing new wireless technology, what you seem to overlook is the point of the emergency phone itself. Land lines are currently the most reliable way to transmit. I wouldn't want to get trapped and put my life on the line because a landlord or building owner wanted to save a couple bucks.

I see that others have tried to give the same advice and you just keep defending this like you have stock in the wireless companies or something. Perhaps should you should go troll elsewhere.

I see a metal conduit coming from my elevator inside my utility room however it end going into a wall and into a maze of phone wires. You don't know from a casual glance is that is eventually feeding into a wireless communicator or a landline.

https://goo.gl/photos/LBMSKy6FPjy45kcr9

In my building room, you can't tell where the elevator line is going.

Moving on, I just asked for a list of companies that make a part for an elevator and I get a list of phony answers and personal attacks.

Its like asking for a list of hybrid car dealers and being told that you are gay for driving an electric car and probably going to die in a car crash for not driving a armored hummer or at least a SUV.

troll by its very definition is what you are doing. I am asking a legit question and being giving false information to provoke a response and attacked personally.

Now if you really do care about safety then you would tell me which one of these companies has the best or worst reputation.Otherwise I will just go with the cheapest.

If you don't like wireless elevator communicators, then get elected to congress and outlaw them or buy your own buildings and pay $200 a month / $2,400 a year for phone lines with less then 3 minutes of usage a year.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SpaceLord)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This is a music video for everyone who replied to my valid question asking about a list of wireless communicator for the elevator phone with how the overreaction and over the top arguments "People will die" and " it should be illegal" statements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wxwNWy3jSw

enjoy.

Last edited by SpaceLord; 06/30/17 10:58 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ok now It makes sense...
You should stick with getting your opinions from talk radio.



   
ReplyQuote
(@CraigZ)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am very curious on some success stories and some of the services/phones that worked. I have people calling the company I work for on a regular basis looking for some alternatives to POTs lines they are paying big bucks for.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top