Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
14/02/2017 10:46 am
What's involved with replacing the drive on these with the same drive?
14/02/2017 8:54 pm
For starters go through menu 6 and write everything down,Lon download, shaft setup I think
15/02/2017 9:16 am
I don't think I even had to re-learn the hoistway when I did that. Could be wrong but it was super easy, just re-enter the parameters. I may have a short write up on it, I'll look. You should go through the brakes though, it's a pretty common cause of those drives blowing.
Topic starter
15/02/2017 9:50 am
You're right super easy once you do it once. I did have to do the shaft setup. Thanks for the help
15/02/2017 9:57 am
Ya I see you do have to do the setup drive. Glad it went well. The upgrade to a KDL16 is pretty smooth too, just have to replace the tach with an encoder.