Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/05/2014 6:25 am
Hi guys,
Have the drive V3F16L/25A
Have error code 103, braking reistor or transistor open. check the brake resistor have 57 ohm. Can anybody tell me is this correct resistance. If so, then I think the transistor is no good.
Any advice?
Thanks,
Have the drive V3F16L/25A
Have error code 103, braking reistor or transistor open. check the brake resistor have 57 ohm. Can anybody tell me is this correct resistance. If so, then I think the transistor is no good.
Any advice?
Thanks,
06/05/2014 8:45 am
Bad Drive. Need to call Kone Spares.
New drive package will come with a TAC, need to install TAC on motor to new drive.
We are changing drives out all over.
New drive package will come with a TAC, need to install TAC on motor to new drive.
We are changing drives out all over.
Topic starter
06/05/2014 9:53 am
Thanks, I thought of same thing. Just want to confirm with other peer. Look like kone really make a bad drive on this one. I know guys from other company have to replace the drive before. Job is only 6 year old.
06/05/2014 5:37 pm
your lucky its lasted that long!!!
12/05/2014 12:52 pm
We have had good luck with 25a ,but the smaller 16l isn't getting much run life.