Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone KCM831

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,825 Views
(@Q10559)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10547]
Intermittently Im getting a 109 fault (position loss) with extra info of 3065. None of the material I have gives what 3065 means. This only happens running up from 1 to 2 (2 stop MRL. What a mess!). The fault never happens running down. I thought it may have to do with the sequence of 77U and 77N but when it happens I don't notice anything different from other runs. It may happen every 20-30 trips.

Can anyone help with what 3065 means?



   
Quote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sub code 3065 is a fault code used with KDL drives.
It relates to 77U fault or encoder fault. Check also that encoder cable is separated from motor cables etc by >100mm. Check 77 probes and connectors
Could just be a dodgy probe.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Q10559)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the reply. A hoistway learn corrected and hasn't come back in since 5/2.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top