Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
13/05/2013 6:02 pm
Hello,
I would like to know if anyone has changed these drives and if there is a set of parameters that has to changed or it fits by default,i have a monospace elevator 1000kg, 1 m/s.
Thank You.
13/05/2013 9:38 pm
The parameter and software upgrades info comes with the drive when ordered through kone spares
14/05/2013 10:33 pm
If only Kone didn't cheap out and use this drive in the first place with encoder control. Then again, they sold a hundred thousand of them.
15/05/2013 1:35 am
Hi,
Yes, I've fit loads of 16Ls but done my first KDL today, went well, all instructions come with it, there are some cable adapters a new brake & thermistor loom, you have to split the pods into separates ie 4 wires, encoder instead of tacho, & batt backup cable to connect into SEP, parameter address changes all in the paperwork that comes with it, just a bit more tricky than 16L.
I have the document should you need it.
Hope this helps
Yes, I've fit loads of 16Ls but done my first KDL today, went well, all instructions come with it, there are some cable adapters a new brake & thermistor loom, you have to split the pods into separates ie 4 wires, encoder instead of tacho, & batt backup cable to connect into SEP, parameter address changes all in the paperwork that comes with it, just a bit more tricky than 16L.
I have the document should you need it.
Hope this helps
Dave
02/01/2014 11:28 pm
Hi Dave
Should I install the kdl16. Posted by kone in the kit there are not instructions
could you send me the instructions for e-mail?
my email address is: [email protected]
thanks
greetings
Andrea
Should I install the kdl16. Posted by kone in the kit there are not instructions
could you send me the instructions for e-mail?
my email address is: [email protected]
thanks
greetings
Andrea
03/01/2014 1:07 am
Hi Andrea
Check email.
Dave
21/01/2014 2:05 am
Hello Dave,i need instructions for changing V3f16L with new KDL...thanks
Last edited by floki; 01/20/14 06:05 PM.
21/01/2014 7:53 am
Originally Posted By: Philly
If only Kone didn't cheap out and use this drive in the first place with encoder control. Then again, they sold a hundred thousand of them.
Don't get too excited about these new drives. Lots of reports about the new KDL's failing already.
23/01/2014 5:37 am
Oh man ! Don't say that. What's happening with the KDL's now ?
23/01/2014 7:12 am
Same old story and it is across the KDL range 16's 32's etc.and including KDM models
Keeps us employed I suppose
Keeps us employed I suppose
Last edited by koneisland; 01/22/14 11:15 PM.
23/01/2014 12:32 pm
Secondary market is gonna make a fortune out of this.
24/01/2014 10:28 am
My kdm and kdl's are doing fine, no problems keep your brake nut loose and rails oiled you will be fine.
13/03/2014 12:29 am
I have had a number of these go at aprox. 5 years...do they had a timed mini bomb in them hahahah like the old eng service light for egr ..reset it and charge them 10 grand
12/10/2014 4:47 pm
Hi Dave
Please could i have those instructions as well ?
i got the unit without instrctions
many thanks
abukul
Page 1 / 2
Next