Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

KONE Smart Inverter

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,619 Views
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37912]
Hello. I am looking for manual of KONE Smart Inverter (CON9100-A). It’s used for Kone escalators. If you have it, share please.



   
Quote
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I need to know when the inverter starts own fans and how to set it.
Maybe somebody knows it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Now I don't know what kind of escalator model you're working on, but if it's an Kone it probably has a 501 controller, so I'd look at parameter S.03 is Fan control selection



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes, 501 controller, Kone TransitMaster. I found the parameter list and your are right, S03 is about the fan. There are 3 modes in S03, 0-1-2, do you know what they mean?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
0 :disable
1 :control according : Factory setting
to run or not
2 :control according
to the temperature



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vadim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top