Elevator Forum

Kone resolve testin...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone resolve testing

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,577 Views
(@Tech4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32284]
Hello, I am looking for some information for Kone resolve 20 SC. We have a couple of these units that we currently maintain on our route and now have one that is due for a 5 year test. Have had no issues with 1 year tests but with this one being more intensive I am looking for a testing procedure. If anyone has this information I can be messaged or reached here. Thank you!



   
Quote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have sent you information on how to.
Can you use it?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tech4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I haven’t received any information or messages regarding this yet. If you do have info that would be much appreciated



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
your mail ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tech4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Received, thank you!



   
ReplyQuote
 Jrod
(@Jrod)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you have testing info for NTSD and ETSD for ReSolve 100? Any hel appreciated



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top