Elevator Forum

Dover hydro with Ib...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover hydro with Ibm relays.

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,983 Views
(@Bigshow79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32275]
Car runs but doors wont open.I have 300dc at Da1 and Da2.



   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Open Armature, bad brushes ????



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
300VDC relative to what?? each other (answer above) referenced to negative on rectifier?? referenced to Positive on rectifier?? Do you have a door operator print??



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had this once on a DMC. . It was bad capacitor under door controller But it was intermittent

Last edited by Jluff; 12/26/21 12:29 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@slider)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you are reading 300vdc between DA1 and DA2, then motor armature is open, probably the motor brushes



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bigshow79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes. I have a faded door operator prints. If i open the door with operator de energized. When its energized it will close it. Bad re



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would look at the capacitors that are paralleled around the contacts on the open and close relays. One of them is most likely shorted.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top