Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
02/03/2023 8:49 am
I have a Resolve 20SC mod job and the LCE DRV board has a V3F10 Alarm light on and I can't get the car to run. It would attempt to run (all the needed inputs and outputs on the LCE CPU) but then shut off and each attempt the car would drift up almost an inch. Now the car is in the overhead and going to put weights in to get it back down. There is very little information on the Yaskawa drive and I've heard that the software and diagnostics in that drive is proprietary to Kone (Magnetek told us when we called and said they couldn't help us). Is that alarm light driven from the Yaskawa drive or is it from the DRV board? I was checking menu 6 and comparing to one of the other cars in the group but all parameters matched. I did notice that the menu 6 version number in the controller was 4013 and the commissioning report left on the job for was 4009 so I'm guessing there's little to no difference between the 2 but don't know for sure. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.
02/03/2023 9:48 am
Are you getting a fault on the drive screen? Does the LCE side give you a specific drive fault? What Yaskawa model?
Topic starter
02/03/2023 10:12 am
Not that I can see. It flashes from Base Block to the running screen but it only tries for maybe 1 second. No, not a specific drive fault. It all started with an 83 & 109, position loss. once the car got to the top floor on 77 then the position loss went away. Can't run it to the bottom to perform shaft setup. Drive model is CIMR-LK4A0075AAA, at least that's the number on the front of the drive. The alarm light does come on the drive but all 3 cars in the group do so not sure that is any real indicator.
02/03/2023 7:44 pm
I'm pretty sure those have 2 contactors. They are both picking and in good shape? 109 is position for 77N/U and 83 is position loss in general. Motor encoder and bar reader channels pulse? Drive logic inputs for direction speed all those check out?
Last edited by UpandDown2321; 03/02/23 11:44 AM.
Topic starter
08/03/2023 7:33 am
Apparently all we had to do was get it out of the overhead. Car is running now. Thanks UpandDown2321.