Elevator Forum

Tms600 setup proble...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tms600 setup problem and e7 error

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,676 Views
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34854]
Hi!!

I have a tms600 with the v3f20 drive.i just change the main board from the drive and iam trying to do the setup learn as manual saying.it starts ok but after passing first floor the elevator stops and sfail starts blinking in drive. Also I am having an e7 error in the display all the time of the tms 600. Any help will be appreciated!!!



   
Quote
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyone knows what e7 error is? I believe this is the problem that I can't setup drive.



   
ReplyQuote
(@misigun)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Anyone has tms600 error codes?



   
ReplyQuote
(@GuyDeLombard)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
E7 PARAMETER REBOOT DONE
- Field parameters has been copied from factory or EPROM parameters
+ Use function FC to receive this information



   
ReplyQuote
(@GuyDeLombard)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check and double check all jumpers and potentiometer settings from old board.

Did you replace V3F or TMS board?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top