Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone phones

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,795 Views
(@NashvilleNate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#14892]
I have been fighting these phones on every new job I pickup. does anybody have any info about reprogramming these? Any help would be greatly appreciated in Nashville



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Best to replace the POS with a real phone. They are nothing but trouble.



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nate, just got an owner's manual today. Have not scanned in yet. Looks like you got to call Kone Spares to get an access code and they have to switch it to push button entry and also tell you which phone it is. I agree with Rolly, change the phone out. If not, get me your e-mail and I'll have this scanned in a day or two.



   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send me your info. I have the rif manual. I would post the file here but don't seem to be able to get it to go.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top