Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
21/03/2023 4:27 pm
Hi All,
New to forum. I work in Wales in the UK. I have a monospace giving me 0072 and 0083 every day, I am having to call in to reset it with a power cycle. I have changed all pencil switches and ado PCB. Anything I am missing here?
Thanks in advance
21/03/2023 11:34 pm
Hi
If it is an LCE controller, you must check your 61:u sensor (error 72) you should probably make a new shaft setup, menu 5-2-1 (error 83)
If it is an LCE controller, you must check your 61:u sensor (error 72) you should probably make a new shaft setup, menu 5-2-1 (error 83)
Topic starter
22/03/2023 3:48 am
Hi Jadam, yeah I have changed that on 3 occasions. Carried out a new shaft setup as you say today. I was thinking possibly taco?
22/03/2023 5:41 am
Hi,
Could be the CCB board, I have had one of these intermittently not responding to the pencil switch inputs? Might be worth a try?
Could be the CCB board, I have had one of these intermittently not responding to the pencil switch inputs? Might be worth a try?
Topic starter
22/03/2023 5:51 am
You mean the cross connection PCB?
22/03/2023 5:53 am
Car top board Yep that’s the one,
Topic starter
22/03/2023 6:15 am
Ah ok I know our tech has one spare I will try that
22/03/2023 6:18 am
It’s worth a try bud, tbf I think it was one of the 61 proxy’s that I had problems with, 🤔
Topic starter
22/03/2023 11:12 pm
Looks like my adon download didn't work as lift gone down again today. Will replace CCB and let you know.
Topic starter
27/03/2023 11:35 pm
So we put a new CCB on Friday. Same issue 😥
28/03/2023 1:05 am
That’s a crapper mate, I’d be looking at cpu next? I know it’s a lot of messing about but what else is there? You seem to have exhausted everything else 🤦♂️
Please keep us updated on the problem, good luck 🤞
Please keep us updated on the problem, good luck 🤞
28/03/2023 1:35 am
Time to check the travel cord.
Topic starter
28/03/2023 3:17 am
I was hoping you wouldn't say that lol
28/03/2023 9:51 pm
I a issue similar to this, the problem was caused by the EMF being produced by the motor, causing the cigar switches to change state.
I relocated the switches to the other side of the car and it fixed the issue.
I relocated the switches to the other side of the car and it fixed the issue.
31/03/2023 6:53 am
Maybe check your magnet distances
Page 1 / 2
Next