Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone monospace 0072

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
14.3 K Views
(@Liftboy1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi All bit of a update, so the technician has now changed the drive and the lift is going into fault without a code. Apparently and I have seen this happen once it lets someone into the car then fails to leave the floor, the led does not change state in panel and it does not present a fault code. We are now ordering a tacho but seems we may have introduced another fault😵‍💫🙈



   
ReplyQuote
(@Liftboy1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So we changed tacho recently. Now we are getting error codes 0108 and 0101 even after a new adon download and shaft setup. We are really scratching our heads now as we have replaced everything apart from trailers. The 0072 has all but disappeared, I think in the space of a month it has 30 faults registered and predominantly 0101 and 0108.



   
ReplyQuote
(@jselevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi,

Is this new drive KDL or KDM? I'm also interested what is the sub-code of that 108 error. Have you checked the load weight system works correctly (is there any rollback)? I've had those 108 errors when taco/drive/lwd went bad.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I thought only the v3f16l had a tach, kdl and kdm have encoders?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Liftboy1)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This is a uni on top of the sheave with about 3 Allen key bolts and it's on a cable that goes to the drive. I was under the assumption it was a tacho. There is no rollback and we swapped the drives from the lift next door. I had a call and had to do a full ado download and shaft learn as it would not do anything.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top