Elevator Forum

Kone LCE hoistway a...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone LCE hoistway access

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,650 Views
(@CraigM120)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35328]
Going back to a building tomorrow where top access hasn’t worked in a few months, changing boards and key switches.
I work for a small independent company that doesn’t have many Kone accounts. Bottom access works fine, all wiring is the same and can see my door locks make up trying to run up/down. Are there any parameters I can look at to see if something changed? It’s an old elevator where I need to tomahawk the top floor to gain access to the HAS board in the trough but would rather not do that since I’ll be working alone. PM if you have a parameter list. Thanks and work safe!



   
Quote
(@steveb)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check parameter 7-70 (HAS UPPER FLOOR)

Check wiring correct in HAS board

Is the switch itself missing jumper?



   
ReplyQuote
(@steveb)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Set 7-70 to whatever UI top floor



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top