Elevator Forum

Old Dover starter D...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Old Dover starter DMC

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,659 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35330]
Does any one have a diagram to covert the old dover starters to a new Siemens soft start. The control wiring is a little different



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Here ya go
Attachments
113A043D-DEAE-4E57-B09C-78828CDAFA5E.jpeg (233.71 KB, 268 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Txs dirt



   
ReplyQuote
(@RobbDC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What did you do with the 27 & 28 wires? Maybe on 9 & 10?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That’s what’s marked as factory wires on the drawing. The Siemens starters come with that wired up already. What I did leave off that print though is 25 & 26 for battery lowering. They go on 7 & 8 respectively.



   
ReplyQuote
(@RobbDC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks, Dirt. I guess I should've mentioned that I'm trying to use the existing FC from a Furnas Nordic (72MU32AFA). It's for a customer that we supply parts per their contract...From the mod-pile, I found a Siemens 787AF3. Building supply voltage is 208.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ya that should be fine, just wire it like the picture.



   
ReplyQuote
(@RobbDC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Indirtwetrust
Ya that should be fine, just wire it like the picture.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience. This board is a valuable resource. I peruse the threads almost daily. Sometimes looking for solutions to problems. But most of the time, I'm just looking to learn anything new...Thanks to everyone.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev maint corp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How to replace wye/delta relays with Siemens soft start in dmc



   
ReplyQuote
(@ratman131313)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What about converting to a oildrulic dover with ibm relays



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top