Elevator Forum

Dover Composite Blo...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover Composite Blowing F6

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,465 Views
(@RobbDC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35326]
I have a Dover Composite blowing the 6A F6 fuse. 9 stop. Car was at 4 with doors fully open. I closed them manually and went to MR. Found F6 blown. Replaced the fuse and turned power back on. Controller came back up and generator kicked on. When I gave it a call, fuse blew again. Fuse is fed from KS on the terminal block and the other side is going to rectifier 2. KS is jumpered to S- on the TB. I ran out fuses but will return in the morning. Any helpful ideas will help. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I use little circuit breakers to troubleshoot shorts to save on fuses. Sorry I'm not much help on the Dover composites.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevator1994)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you find the solution after all?



   
ReplyQuote
(@RobbDC)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It's been over a year ago and it's been modded since, but the problem was the carriage solenoid.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top