Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone LCE

22 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
20 K Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32868]
Working on a Kone LCE with KDL16s drive module
I’m getting a 0126 after reset . Car starts to move and faults out immediately. I have seen that code refer to door lock on one fault list I have. And a brake fault on another. Does anyone know what this fault definitely is referring to and what to look for ?



   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Update on this. As soon as I put car on inspection I get a 0021 Saftey chain fault. But the Eaton 5p 850 battery unit is beeping low battery. This is most likely the problem I would think



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It’s not the ups. Changed 6-12 to 0. Won’t move on inspection or auto. Everything says ready then as soon as car gets drive up or down it faults F-1. 0026. Then eventually. 0106

Last edited by Jluff; 04/06/22 05:07 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
3075 sub code. I do not have this sub code on 0126.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you checked the thermistor in the motor? I think it is run in the same cable as the machine stop switch. It will throw the same fault.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I did not get to the top of shaft yet. The car is down low. Inspection faults out also so I can’t move the car. Safety led stays lit during fault .. it accepts a call and gets an drive up led lit. Then faults out. 0126 sub code 2. 0. 3075 .... I Will be back tomorrow

Last edited by Jluff; 04/06/22 06:43 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
After the 0126. A 0106 will pop up. Inverter not ok. Braking resistor damaged Check tachometer and thermal switch connections

My brake relays look good

Last edited by Jluff; 04/06/22 07:14 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The sub code 3075 is Brake control board (BCX) hardware specific failure feedback. The 2 is a BCX fault code saying relay/relays are stuck



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The BCX board is internal to the drive and I don’t know if you can get it separately but there are 2 little pilot relays on it. I suspect it monitors the back contact on them and when the contact fails it assumes the relay is stuck. But that’s just a guess.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks dirt. So The entire drive needs to be replaced ?

Last edited by Jluff; 04/06/22 11:29 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I will take out the drive tomorrow. Hopefully it can be repaired. I can imagine the price is very high to get new from Kone



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I should probably replace the brake control module also



   
ReplyQuote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi Jluff, if needed I can have that drive rebuilt for you.

I sent you an email



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
0126 (3075) is your Brake control Board, more than likely the Relays, they can be changed separately, I’ve done quite a few, it’s a pain to do on the 16s tho, good luck 👍



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The brake control board is internal in the drive ? Or it’s part of the brake control module on side of controller. Silver box ?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top