i bought all new buttons and a reconfigure switch to program the entire COP again, i have the paper work to do this but im failing to complete this process. i now lost my IND service now along with the PHASE 2.
question is should i do the LON download before i start the reconfigure or should i do this after i am done. ive followed the instructions to the 'T" but its not taking at the end.
after i go through and configure the buttons, the instructions has me then going through all the buttons/switches and pressing them for 2 seconds to activate them and once you go through them, it has me recycling the power. i must be missing a step at the end any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
quick
If not, a lon download will not be necessary.
Maybe you need to have a PC on`
what do you mean by Phase 2?
And yea i dont have the software for the KCM831s
Can you please step by step tell me the process for a single button?
I'm still having issues with my KSS buttons.
I always use it
I always use it
You know where I can get the LON interface for the KSS program?