Elevator Forum

Kone kcm831 v3f25 d...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone kcm831 v3f25 drive

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,832 Views
 bill
(@bill)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16916]
Does anyone have some info on this drive. I cannot get elevator to complete drive set up and as of now it try's to run but will not actually move. Throwing a 117, 108, and a 26. I have replaced the drive, tach, and resolver. Any help would be appreciated.



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did u learn the resolved angle



   
ReplyQuote
 bill
(@bill)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah I attempted to. Since yesterday I had the Adon and cpu burn up. So now I've got a new drive, new cpu, and new Adon. My question is in which order to I set these things up. Also any additional info on this would be appreciated. I have some info but it's surely not an adj manual. Thanks guys.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure all your drive parameters are set,Lon download for the new boards,tac voltage set menu 6-10 -3.610vdc,set resolver angle,adon learn next,maybe shaft setup,then loadweigher.double check all parameters!



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No mention that you used test weights to set up new drive ?
Check both brake pods are working correctly.

Last edited by koneisland; 05/02/16 11:55 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think you can turn it to L-50 just to get it running for time being



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top