Elevator Forum

Kone kcm phone repr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone kcm phone reprogramming

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,085 Views
(@John. H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34380]
I have the instructions from Kone spares to reprogram the phone but the first step is to call customer care and have them turn on the touch tone configuration and get the password. But multiple calls to them and a new person every time they have no idea what I’m talking about. The passwords I have are 1234,5663, and 5664. When I enter them it just hangs up on me. Any ideas? Thanks



   
Quote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
In my experience, they have not been very helpful.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure if this was the issue but I had one doing something similar. The fix was to unplug the RIF board with power on then plug it back in. I think it was the XS1 plug, it worked.



   
ReplyQuote
(@John. H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks everyone. Turns out that there’s no more default password each rif has its own password and you need to get the equipment number call the Kone phone program people to get it. They were very helpful and it went as advertised with the correct password



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hope&Poke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
A little pillow talk never hurts to.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top