Elevator Forum

Kone Eco3000 error ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone Eco3000 error 39

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,660 Views
(@EscTech727)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34377]
Hey guys, Been struggling with an E3C giving me a 39 error which is loss of 24v safety circuit.

When I first came got to the unit it the breaker on the 120/24v transformer was tripped, When I reset that I got errors 39,70, lower and upper ese boards no communicating. This particular unit has been a PIA before but I went through my entire safety string to check for breaks, Nothing there. Can’t get the unit to move past those errors despite it recognizing when safety’s are tripped(I pushed in the upper right inlet and few seconds later it recognized it was tripped). I’m thinking the original problem is the TX3(Smaller transformer next to the 120/24)

Any ideas are appreciated, Thanks guys.



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have had similar issues like this caused by the 24vdc wire running from the upper to the lower box rubbing on the step chain and going to ground. Just something you have to check by looking at the wire from top to bottom. A pain for sure.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EscTech727)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Damn. I fear I’ve got something similar to that myself then.. because I’ve just about drove myself crazy trying to find the issue within the switches themselves with no luck.
Thanks I appreciate it



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top