Elevator Forum

Gen 2 won't complet...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Gen 2 won't complete a hoistway learn.

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,424 Views
(@TheSpecialist)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34381]
I've been working on a Gen 2 trying to get it to do a hoistway learn run. It goes through the whole sequence and at the end says NTT Add 0054. Since the tolerance is 200 this should fall within acceptable parameters but it does not come up as "learn run completed successfully". Just because I was curious, I added 54mm onto the bottom of the NTT vane and ran the hoistway scan again. This time it came back as "NTT Add 0000" but still did not show as having completed a successful learn run. Eprom was in write mode and not write protect so what ma I missing? TIA



   
Quote
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Set tolerance to 500 then try again



   
ReplyQuote
(@TheSpecialist)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
That didn't do anything. It actually comes back and says "add 0000" so it makes no sense as to why it won't complete.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is your ntsd accel/decel set at?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hotsauce)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Replace batt ram chips and try again



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top