Elevator Forum

KONE KCE Service To...
 
Notifications
Clear all

KONE KCE Service Tool

25 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
31.2 K Views
(@sampler)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32518]
Is there a tool for unlocking menus of KCE konrolller as LCE. I heard that KONE uses own mobile app. for this. Thanks.



   
Quote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The KCE control is not locked, you can use the push buttons a bit as on the LCE control.
If you need to change in parameter or something else you need a program.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well, is that not the same as being locked?
Unless you have the app, mini console or KCE maintenance tool, you cant really do much on these controllers....



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I've worked on these a good bit. Fought through a bunch of issues like loosing parameters when the Dallas chip went out etc. It's always in the back of my mind when im working on it, how much easier would this be if I had the two tools that plugged in.... to me it's like working on a VE icon or tac 32, yes they have UITs but I'm going and putting the laptop on it. I can work on it alot faster and do more easier.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Stall Protection)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You can use hyper terminal to communicate with these controllers. The user interface can be locked out from accessing menus but it can be unlocked with HT.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can you pm me how?

Last edited by heisenberg; 02/20/22 03:16 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
@Stall Protection
You have noted that we discuss the new "KCE" controller, not the "KCM-831" controller?
If you have any info about the "KCE" and Hyper Terminal I would like to see it!

/Alex



   
ReplyQuote
(@irfan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
how is it possible? would you help me out!



   
ReplyQuote
(@fottere)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Scusami tu riesci ad entrare su Kce con hiper terminal ? Mi dai maggiori informazioni grazie



   
ReplyQuote
(@TSR Controls)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Im looking for tool to Kone KCE as well. Hyperterminel sounds interresting. How do I do that and what cabel do I need?

Best Regards Tom
Troubleshooter



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You cannot use hyper terminal, you must use their mobile app or PC. But you can read fault codes, change many parameters and troubleshoot without it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@TSR Controls)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes. I have changed many parameters and made shaftlearn, reset and other stuff on them. But there are many adresses in the parameterlist you can't reatch and make change to. So I'm looking for a tool, to give me full access to the system. 🙂

Best Regards Tom
Troubleshooter



   
ReplyQuote
 Koby
(@Koby)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would like to know to how can I open the ice board



   
ReplyQuote
(@andy71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
How to connect kce and hyper terminal please?



   
ReplyQuote
(@wikilift)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't think it's possible through hyperterminal, since the program doesn't incorporate the diagnostic loop by serial as the lce did, now it expects a handshake from the dongle that is connected to it. If I'm wrong that would be a breakthrough! Thank you 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top