Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone HR escalator

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,917 Views
(@Snkrhead)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22754]
Having a issue of section of steps hitting comb plates in down direction, I'll have 5 steps hit then another section of about 3 or 4 steps hit comb plates on impact plate?
Cheked carriage tension OK checked rollers OK checked demarcation treads on steps ok. What am I missing.
Like I said it only hits 5 steps and then a couple steps go by then another 3 or 4 steps hit. All other steps are fine coming in to comb impact.



   
Quote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Two sections of bad chain.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Snkrhead)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
That's what i was thinking, thanks
Can I replace just sections or the whole step chain?



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would renew both step chains



   
ReplyQuote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Recommended: all chain. But I'm not the Boss. If you do partial problems could be worse. I've done a lot of chain.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Snkrhead)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, we are replacing both



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top