Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone Fault Code 166

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,964 Views
(@Hannibal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27632]
Hi, anyone please can help me with this. I spend day trying to find what is causing this error code the elevator run a minute sometimes 2 hours but always have the fault code 166 . Kone 831



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have Oil Level Low In Tank or Releveling too fast for traction products. K486 relay drops while car is leveling with doors open.

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 08/21/19 01:11 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Hannibal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks i read that on the fault manual. i try to adjust the parameter 5:20:9 and when i put that the display show Jpr. Someone knows what Jpr mean



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Jumper



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It means you have to move the jumper or the switch on the ADON board and cycle power to change that parameter.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hannibal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, i was not cycling when i move the jumper. Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hannibal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Still the elvator has the same code 166, i was thinking yhe addon board was bad but i test it on another kone and run fine. I have more than a week doing test and nothing. Any idea?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is it a Hydro or traction?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hannibal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Traction



   
ReplyQuote
(@David Johnson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Was there any resolution to the 0166 fault? I’m having the same issue right now sometimes I’ll get the 180 fault too.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top