Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Kone Fault Code 145

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,587 Views
(@Lone ranger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22243]
Hi guys, new here.

I have this F 145 on the screen. How to do a diagnostics on this and how to correct this kind of fault.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
EBD device failed



   
ReplyQuote
(@Lone ranger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
You mean to say defective or could be just the battery?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think device is defective. It would give a 0146 if it was just a dead battery.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Lone ranger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Any chances of faulty wiring connection? Or something like that? I think this whole thing is expensive. Do you have experience repairing the board or faulty circuit element other than purchasing a new whole set of EBD?

Last edited by Lone ranger; 11/24/17 02:22 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Azhar hussain)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey lone ranger,
Check parameters 1-87=?? It should be 1.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top