Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
22/11/2017 9:46 pm
Hi guys, does anyone have any setup info for a KONE ERD18 (emergency battery drive)?
The system seems to switch over the power isn't reaching the drive. I think it might be the DIP switches but don't want to guess!
The system seems to switch over the power isn't reaching the drive. I think it might be the DIP switches but don't want to guess!
23/11/2017 3:20 am
Do you have the Reynolds and Reynolds TPVM-400INT-40? If so the dip switches are for timer.
Topic starter
24/11/2017 1:51 pm
Hi Rolly and thanks for your reply
No, I don't have a Reynolds TPVM-400INT - I have a KONE Emergency Rescue Device (ERD) version 18. It's a battery-powered passenger release system.
No, I don't have a Reynolds TPVM-400INT - I have a KONE Emergency Rescue Device (ERD) version 18. It's a battery-powered passenger release system.
27/11/2017 11:58 pm
Hey Brighton
There is no any error code like 0145 or 0146.
Check parameters 1-87=??
There is no any error code like 0145 or 0146.
Check parameters 1-87=??
Last edited by Azhar hussain; 11/27/17 04:02 PM.
Topic starter
03/12/2017 7:52 pm
Hi Azahar - no there are no error codes - I am still trying to wire it up and don't have all the drawings (there are a couple connectors that aren't on the old KONE EBDs)
Thanks,
Ian.
Thanks,
Ian.