Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
20/03/2017 6:56 pm
hello every one
I am new here any one can help me , I need the wiring diagram and testing commissioning manual for KONE ADC , KONE ADF door operators.
I am new here any one can help me , I need the wiring diagram and testing commissioning manual for KONE ADC , KONE ADF door operators.
20/03/2017 9:17 pm
PM me an email.. have what you need.
14/12/2018 3:20 pm
Dear Rolly,can you please send me the Kone ADC & Kone ADF manuals .Thanks
14/12/2018 9:46 pm
You have to give me an email or something to send too.
24/12/2018 11:35 pm
Sent 5 pdf files if Hotmail lets them through.
04/05/2024 11:30 pm
Dear Rolly,can you please send me the Kone ADC & Kone ADF manuals .Thanks
My email
[email protected]
Thanks
My email
[email protected]
Thanks
05/05/2024 4:00 am
Unfortunately our good friend Rolly passed away awhile ago. RIP Rolly.