Elevator Forum

Galaxy controller ....
 
Notifications
Clear all

Galaxy controller .... PI blinking

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,662 Views
(@maine_r)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19954]
I recently saw a Galaxy controller shut down. The pushbutton PI was blinking B and then 05 ..the car was at the basement level doors shut pushbutton did not open them... there was also a board in the controller blinking the same. I looked in the manual and saw nothing about this. Can someone explain this fault to me. Thank you



   
Quote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
OS Out of Service



   
ReplyQuote
(@maine_r)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you much.
Any idea which manual I can find that in? I would like to believe that I Did not read over that in any of the manuals that were on site...
Always good to know
Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@JustWolf)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The PI will not flash any fault codes. They are in the controller.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top