Elevator Forum

Kcm shaft communica...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kcm shaft communication failure

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,308 Views
(@Philelevman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#34294]
I have a kone kcm with no shaft communication. I've replaced the cpu and has boards with no luck. It runs on inspection and will even run on auto to a landing and then throw out a 71 fault (no door zone) when I have my dz light lit. I even talked to the guy that put the unit in and he is at a loss. Any ideas?



   
Quote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any fault codes 14xx, 15xx, 24xx or 25xx?
have you tried a roll call ore shaft setup?
LCECPU XH12 pins 3 and 4 is resistance less than 55 ohm?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philelevman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
All of these and even for floors we do not have. It's a 5 stop and I get those codes for a 40 stop. We have changed lcecpu boards nodes etc and performed a 572 and no change. Also I have 125k ohms on xh12 3-4

Last edited by Philelevman; 12/07/22 03:40 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like you lost the shaft learn on the original. If it showed more floors than you have. You would need to do a shaft setup and the roll call should be in the correct setting. Shaft comm should come back then



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philelevman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I've tried that many times but still have no shaft communication



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have tried something similar, the sensor might become active on the bolt joints.
Turn off the shaft light and look at B30 or 30 when you run the inspection in the top box.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top