Elevator Forum

IMS Software "exper...
 
Notifications
Clear all

IMS Software "experiment"

26 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
69.3 K Views
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
3978B041F512A26EF8



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hello nuelevator guy notices?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elevated)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
9B07 220F AF46 BB50 DA



   
ReplyQuote
(@gs264)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any body come up with a sit key? I could also use one!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Kevin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i want to help you,but what is the IMS software?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Randall)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
LOL, I am pretty sure the access level is done through the registry, only reason I am saying that is because we had a new laptop sent to a building and it was owner access only, even if you uninstalled and reinstalled the software it still kept you locked out, now after I went in and deleted all the registry lines I was able to install it fully. I wouldnt mind helping you out but I am pretty sure they use an algorithm and thats all, you have to find a way to crack the code in which I have never been able to do, or get someone to do. If you want to pm me I might be able to get you what you need.



   
ReplyQuote
(@agora)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
thyssen IMS software. someone can send privately. I would like to try this test tool. thanks



   
ReplyQuote
 hmbx
(@hmbx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We can sell IMS software with unlimited license to you, for more information please contact me, [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@IMS4sale)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have IMS software, w laptop - no keys or timers



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You guys are funny. Waste that money on IMS, or some knock off product that don't work. You don't need IMS if you know what you are doing. Yes you need a computer but no IMS. I signed a piece of paper that says I cant say no more. lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@Oleeightball)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I agree sbrmilitia.
Learn your trade don't depend on the crutch...
Haha



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top