Elevator Forum

IMS Software "exper...
 
Notifications
Clear all

IMS Software "experiment"

26 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
69.3 K Views
(@nuElevatorGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#1456]
Does anyone who may have access to IMS software and won't mind sharing some file information and possibly uploads, please give me a PM. I am trying a little "experiment" with the software and need a little more data. The information and uploads will not effect your version of IMS. If you have any question PM. Thanks.



   
Quote
(@nuElevatorGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
No takers? Well I think I have figured out how the sitekey and sitecode are generated and just need I little more info to make sure. Also I think I have figured out how an owners version is "locked" to a particular unit and how to enable the features that have been disabled.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matthew)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
id help but i dont know.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
what kind of "experiment", are you trying? we are all dying to here. How are the sitekey and sitecode generated?



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
what kind of help do you need,how to generate site key



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What's "IMS" software?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorman15)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Illuminated Menu Systems



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
intelligent management system for us and korean thyssenkrupp elevators



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Oh, thanks...



   
ReplyQuote
(@nuElevatorGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I guess I should have title the post research and not experiment. I know how site keys are generated, but there are different levels and options of IMS and I was curious on how they differ and what they were.



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
sounds good i have IMS but need SITE KEY



   
ReplyQuote
(@nuElevatorGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Just need some info and i might be able to help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@djenergy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
what kind of info



   
ReplyQuote
(@nuElevatorGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
What is you site code?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
nu guy, lets get this straight, if someone were to post there site code here, you would give the site key?



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top