Have had a look at the ppt, all seems fine. Have swapped 1m and 2m auxillaries and microswitches, both 1m and 2m are making together and all contacts have been cleaned. Motor field contact has been cleaned and making well with decent wipe.
I have not swapped th PVT thats a good idea that may well be my next course of action.
Thanks greenpants and kiwi for your input will let you know how i go.
I hope your not being a bit unbelieving there Vic
It does happen not just the pit door but normal door lock/high resistance safety circuit etc..take it from me it can take days to track that down. Im not a 401 expert by any means just someone that has LOT of breakdown experience on them.
I was just answering like I talk, spontaneously. (Vernacular typing?) It was meant to be like- "Oh, wow, cool find, dude!" If we could hear the inflection in each other's voices, you would know right away. Printed text takes away about half of our communication abilities.
I hope your not being a bit unbelieving there Vic
It does happen not just the pit door but normal door lock/high resistance safety circuit etc..take it from me it can take days to track that down. Im not a 401 expert by any means just someone that has LOT of breakdown experience on them.