Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

IMS Software

8 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,336 Views
(@Munson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35023]
I am looking to purchase IMS software. Has anyone purchased it from somewhere recently? I am looking for recommendations on a reliable source to purchase from.
PM me if you have any info.



   
Quote
(@Alex_ELMAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Still looking for this?



   
ReplyQuote
 MX4
(@MX4)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alex_ELMAN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Haha, I am looking for this too



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Contact Tom @ PSI.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I second the PSI recommendation. I've used laptops from them before and they do what they're supposed to



   
ReplyQuote
(@Turbo6)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have several.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philelevman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We have 4 laptops from Tom. Recommend the latest version. Does many many things. Very helpful



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top