Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

IMS Site Key

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13.7 K Views
(@ernieschnerd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15964]
I have an installer from a customer for IMS software w/ an email that shows a site key, although it doesn't work. I assume the site code is generated each time the installer is ran on a new computer. Is there a way to determine the site key from the site code provided?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not that I'm aware of. Only way to get an IMS site key is to email the generated site code to ITS from a TK email account and include employee #, Social Security #, and mother's maiden name.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is the site code it's asking for the key?



   
ReplyQuote
(@ernieschnerd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The site code the installer is giving me is: 8BD6 803D 31AC BB90 8A.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try this and see if it works..
6746 FD47 04E9 1648 7556 6F8D D5 (expires)



   
ReplyQuote
(@ernieschnerd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you Rolly! That seems to have worked. I see that you've typed that the code expires. In what kind of timeframe will it expire?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
30 days I think



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Go to Help then Install Password. That should tell you.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ernieschnerd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks to everyone for sharing your knowledge.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ernieschnerd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
(Help/Install Password) does show the time remaining. 100 days with the key provided.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top