Elevator Forum

iMotion Door Operat...
 
Notifications
Clear all

iMotion Door Operator

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,603 Views
(@fixdething)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#3208]
I'm looking for the power supply requirements and voltages needed on the signal inputs to this operator. I haven't found much on the Unitec site.



   
Quote
(@elev8)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi The imotion operator has two types of boards imotion 2 (ABA26800AED1)

30DC Input to DOBD @ P6-2
30DC Input to IOBD @ P12-2
120vdc input @ PSSB P8-1 TO P8-3
ACheck fuses F19/F15/F9
Should have 120 vdc at terminals 143 &142

Elev8erman
25 year Otis Adjuster



   
ReplyQuote
(@fixdething)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for your help on this. I am working with a Cetek controller and want to make sure I have the right set up on the I/O and power supply.

fixdething
40 year industry experience



   
ReplyQuote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
otis makes a imo2 retrofit kit to adap different controllers to the imo2. the imo is easy its only looking for 3 signals on a typical install. do, dc and /ndg. if you pull the do or dc signal to ground it will do that function and all slowdowns stops etc. on its own after setup. they like to have to dc grounded while the car is moving. /ndg needs to be grounded all the time for normal op, unground and it will go into nudging, same for /hvydoor.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top