Elevator Forum

GEN2 Car To Lobby f...
 
Notifications
Clear all

GEN2 Car To Lobby feature

21 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
14.7 K Views
(@steveb)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Finally got to this today. Had to set up a time with building bla bla bla. Anyways…

I tried quite a few combinations to no prevail.

I am including print, RS5, and panel to this post.

RS5 is addressed 60

I set CTL-P to 001 and CTL-O to 101

Went to input 1290 and tried every combination I could.

Not quite sure what I am doing wrong.

Attachments
IMG_1985.jpeg (490.44 KB, 32 downloads)
IMG_1984.png (1.74 MB, 22 downloads)
IMG_1983.jpeg (343.49 KB, 25 downloads)



   
ReplyQuote
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Since the CTL switch is marked, it must also be in the IO list.
Please look in the circuit diagram on the last pages for the IO list, search for CTL and you will find the IO number there. I think 1290 is not correct. In my documents it is IO 10, but there are different countries, hardware and software versions etc.

An example for IO list:

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Arj9j2ORAi8Ah-k_krHEbpnGlzTSQw?e=ljV32N

Can you please send me the complete circuit diagram?

Regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@steveb)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
GEN2 North America

I do not have that page in the schematic.



   
ReplyQuote
(@steveb)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Any ideas ? Thanks for the help



   
ReplyQuote
(@tayto)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
1290 60-2
1291 60-3
1298 60-1

1294 60-2
1295 60-1
1352 60-4
1353 60-3

M-1-3-1-7
PKS-P 001 (this sets PARK position to lobby, can set it to another floor if desired)
PKS-O 000
PKSTYP may need to be set to "001"

Last edited by tayto; 12/15/23 06:22 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@steveb)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Tayto thanks for the response. I have previously tried that setup and it did not work. Glad you were able to confirm I was on the right track. I think at this point I'll have to open up the lobby panel and start ringing things out. Thanks again.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top