Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
09/05/2023 1:22 pm
Janus photo eye, gal movfr2 door operator.
Don’t have any door operation in full auto and doors start closing only when photoeye is blocked… any idea as to what could cause this?
09/05/2023 7:16 pm
Try swapping input board for close. You might have one for heavy doors which isn’t being used.
10/05/2023 6:33 am
Sounds like your edge is wired backwards. N/O vs N/C contacts.
10/05/2023 5:43 pm
Dirt is right.
You can always try putting it in phase 2 to cut out the light curtain to rule it out
11/05/2023 12:48 am
Originally Posted by Indirtwetrust
Sounds like your edge is wired backwards. N/O vs N/C contacts.
That is exactly what came to mind and willing to bet money on that being the problem.
Topic starter
11/05/2023 11:38 am
Easy fix! Was in N/O instead of N/C. Fixed it yesterday morning! Thanks for the help guys. Work safe
12/05/2023 8:05 am
I always wire the contacts backwards! I do it nice bc I do it twice!