Elevator Forum

Schindler 400a er00...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 400a er0021

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,816 Views
(@Clayton Fair)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35234]
Hey I’m working on a 400a and the ASIBNA, and the ACUMNA board were recently repaired. The elevators backup battery died and now when I reinstalled everything it is throwing a ER0036 (timeout preparing 0C) and ER0021 (Higher priority 06). JMOF is active which if I’m reading the prints right tells me it’s somehow in installation mode. Installed the sim and connected to the elevator but don’t know the programming well enough to navigate or even where to start to get it out of “installation mode” any help ?



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
JAMOF is a little switch near the SMLCD



   
ReplyQuote
(@Clayton Fair)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I played with that switch and I am still getting the same two error codes. Err0036 and 0021…. It’ll pick all the relays other than RUET on the asbna board. On the cpu board I am also missing the vcc led that sits above the SMLCD.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top