Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Fast Tool

14 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,933 Views
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31462]
Does anyone know where to get a fast tool?



   
Quote
(@BillS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i saw someone just trying to sell one on the parts forum



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I saw that too Bill. I never got a response back. I have my laptop which works fine I've just always wanted my own fast tool.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ale H)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We sell the softwaere DMC FAST for windows XP machine. If you need more info write me.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Ale. I have a few laptops with DMC FAST on them. I'm just looking for a fast tool to run around with to bring back good old memories. Haha



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ECI just refreshes them. But if you mod a car with a job specific FAST Tool they can unlock it too.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you guys.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Look on Ebay, there was one last week.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There is one in the parts section of this forum



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks Johnny



   
ReplyQuote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
World electronics makes a really easy to use fast tool and works on all DMC.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by KSNY
World electronics makes a really easy to use fast tool and works on all DMC.

KSNY, How much is the World Electronics easy to use fast tool?



   
ReplyQuote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by ILikeElevs
Originally Posted by KSNY
World electronics makes a really easy to use fast tool and works on all DMC.

KSNY, How much is the World Electronics easy to use fast tool?

I dont know what they charge now but I find it alot easer then IMS/FAST. Its very user frendly and makes dignosing super easy. out of 10 with 1 being not easy and 10 being a child could do it. I would say a solid 8.5



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top