Elevator Forum

Schindler 9300 Esca...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Schindler 9300 Escalators

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,485 Views
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31464]
I am trying to find any literature on these units. I have prints but nothing else. Perhaps someone has a list of fault codes they could provide?



   
Quote
(@Jadam)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
your email address? i have something



   
ReplyQuote
 Goat
(@Goat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
sending email in a PM



   
ReplyQuote
 Walt
(@Walt)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you happen to have over speed test procedures for a 9300? I was told I need an SD card to do it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Walt
Do you happen to have over speed test procedures for a 9300? I was told I need an SD card to do it.

Because it's a "safety Test" procedure I'm pretty sure SD card is not required.
On another note if anyone ever needs any of the new 9300 FCOM5 boards I have several new ones in the box.



   
ReplyQuote
 Walt
(@Walt)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you. I'm also looking for a manual/ test procedures. any idea where I can get one?



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me your email, I have something



   
ReplyQuote
 M2RE
(@M2RE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sent



   
ReplyQuote
(@Guedx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi everyone
I'm from Portugal and working at the moment on a 9300AE model at London Train Station
Does anyone have the SD or pen drive program to access the parameters? F5
Factory send a E8 ad E9 (brake monitor) related to P1730 P1731.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Umer Farooq)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello Sir,

Do you have Fcom5 software?
I was installing an Escalator Board and during program synchronizing, something went wrong and it ended up with "BO" error.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top