Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover LMH

16 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
25.9 K Views
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#8045]
Picked up a dover LMH 3 stop hydro on my route, never seen one before. Anyone have any experience with these?



   
Quote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If it has the plc I think they are a fairly decent controller. Parts for these are still available though vertical express or TKE I believe. If it is the earlier non PLC version your in trouble as far as parts and support.



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
...I have been maintaining this equipment for awhile at present time I have 6 and they are all 5-stop freights w/peelle doors..have never encountered any problems with this equipment ..work horses..



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Well this is good news. There is some sort of service tool that was in the machine room. Hopefully ITS can send me some manuals soon.



   
ReplyQuote
 mjm
(@mjm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
5 volt power supply for logic, and two main logic boards, a relay board and logic board, these baby's are expensive. The relay board has the field wiring terminals and can be found on the prints. It comes down to your control voltage, P24, being pulled to ground with the logic board to initiate a circuit. If you can get a manual, they have pin identification for signals on the chips and drivers. and a manual has a set of prints in it hopefully.

Last edited by mjm; 11/03/13 03:42 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Postal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sbrmilitia have your supervisor get on TNET there are LMH manuals on there

The tool is to program I/O information in the PLC and set parameters
That is explained in the manual



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The tool is a Idec programmer..have not had any eprom issues with this equipment..find it very reliable



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I got some info off of T net for it. Haven't had any issues with this car yet. This car runs constantly and only a few door calls. Next to my DMCs one of the better running cars I have on my route full of junk.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ken58)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any one have board prints for a lmh . Have one that fire recall isnt working properly. when you run up on phase 2 and turn the key in car to normal car will not return to fire recall floor



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Board prints?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Problem is in the software. Thats what the programmer is for. Changing the software without the program is not for the faint of heart. What version of software is in the controller? It will be printed on the program chip. Should be something like 8LILH. This means up to eight landings in line hydro. With the programmer, you can copy the program into another Ram pack and then experiment with the duplicate and not mess up the original programming.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I said that the problem is in software, but I am assuming that all inputs are correct when you have this problem. Also, check your code date and see whether or not the code addressed this condition before you change anything.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Johnny
I said that the problem is in software, but I am assuming that all inputs are correct when you have this problem. Also, check your code date and see whether or not the code addressed this condition before you change anything.

IDEC's you can download ladder logic, but no labels if you don't have the source code. In other words you download, look at a bunch of contacts, coils, timers, counters, but you have no clue what they do because you don't have any labels.... That is unless you have the source coded.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the labels for certain LMH programs, thats why I ws asking which version he has.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Ratman1313)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have the same problem on one of mine I have to run it down to recall floor before it will return to normal



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top