Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dover dmc problem

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.9 K Views
 Meno
(@Meno)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30895]
Just took over a new account with 3 dmc1 a group of 2 and a simplex frt. building said the previous company had just replaced the clc board and it ran fine for a while then someone got stuck and they shut it down. Issue I find when I get there is as soon as I put power to the cop it takes both cars in the group out of service. Hall calls won’t latch and both cars just stop. Not sure how to troubleshoot with the tool without taking both cars out by putting power to clc to hook up and check comm and parameters. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You should be able to just disconnect GPSC and GNSC at one of the controllers. If this is car 2 maybe it defaulted back to car 1.



   
ReplyQuote
 Meno
(@Meno)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks I’ll give that a go come Monday



   
ReplyQuote
 Meno
(@Meno)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So we ended up replacing clc. I reprogrammed all parameters and did a hoistway scan fine. When I went to learn the pulse count the doors never cycle to get it and I keep getting 014-005 for the empty parameters table. It’s also giving me fault 019-002. Could there be a power supply issue as well? or is that a standard fault after a power cycle? I have 5.07v on lcc11 pin 1&5 I did not check the ac ripple though.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Usually if you can’t get the doors to open after a hoistway scan it’s because the floor validation parameters are not set correctly. Check CLC adj. 52-59. And keep the 5v somewhere between 5.1 and 5.2.



   
ReplyQuote
 Meno
(@Meno)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks,I set the 5v had it at 5.15 I’m heading back to the job today to fine tune for the most part. I uploaded car 2 parameters to car one and changed them accordingly for car Id and car specifics. But ended up changing car 2 to master and car 1 to slave to fix the hall call issues and car was running but they’re complaining about slow doors which I am going back today to look at.



   
ReplyQuote
 Meno
(@Meno)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So got there today car was down they said doors stopped working. Found a blown fuse in the door card and a 323 fault looks like we lost the armature cause that was a brand new door card.



   
ReplyQuote
 Meno
(@Meno)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So issue I’m having cars been running but they lost the top floor car call. I have voltage at asx1-5 but call won’t latch and car won’t go to the top floor hall calls and other car are working fine. Not sure what I’m missing here. Any help is appreciated



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure CLC Adjustments 53 & 57 are set to 1. That is for a front 5th floor opening.



   
ReplyQuote
 Meno
(@Meno)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yeah the programming is correct. Checked that and checked all the lockouts none of the lock outs are on either



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That’s the only thing I can think of that would cause the car not to take a 5th floor car call or hall call, assuming CLC Adjustment 2 is set to 5. Go to Selector Parameter 5 and make sure there is a learned value for the floor. It’s possible you have to do another hoistway scan if the floors served parameters were not set correctly before you did the first one. Can you place a 5th floor call with CLC Adjustment 85?



   
ReplyQuote
 Meno
(@Meno)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Didn’t try a call with clc the hall call is working fine the car will take the hall call. Not sure what happened on this job someone else went not even sure if it’s running or not. They’re doing three mods was just trying to keep them going till the mods started thanks for all the input and help though it was much appreciated



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top