Elevator Forum

Dover DMC-I Door Op...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover DMC-I Door Operator Board

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,242 Views
(@Caronte)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25530]
Hi,

Does anybody know if, on a Dover DMC-I Door Operator Board (please see image attached), the output signals labeled DCLO and DOLO behave precisely as Door Closed Limi and Door Open Limit, respectively? Or differently asked, do DCLO and DOLO mimic the state of the DCL and DOL LEDs?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments
Dover DMC-I Door Operator Board.jpeg (1.03 MB, 56 downloads)



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That’s a good question, I’ve never seen those used. But I think the FX boards are the only ones that had those. The newer and still available PY boards don’t have anything silkscreened on those pins. Can I ask why?



   
ReplyQuote
 CES
(@CES)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure if you already found your answer but I would venture to say yes those are the Door Open and Closed outputs. They are located on connector DOC3 which recent prints I've reviewed show them being located. The other connectors on that board like DOC1, DOC2 & DOC4 cross reference to the prints I reviewed as well. The pin counts are slightly different but those pins are clearly labeled what they are.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top