Elevator Forum

CVT Millar not pick...
 
Notifications
Clear all

CVT Millar not picking brake

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,422 Views
 1970
(@1970)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25535]
First time I have seen one of these contraptions..29 is up looks like I am needing 24vdc to pick brake release? prints are in tuff shape, any help would be appreciated!



   
Quote
 1970
(@1970)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
K7 is not energizing I have 24vdc on term 12 but not coming back to 11 which goes to relbk relay took the board off to get repaired?



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
......I found some of my old Millar CVT2400 stuff..looking at the prints that I have BKR is picked when PA contacts pick and when either a up/dn demand is given those contactors pick as well.fed from the (HMFM)..Hoist Motor Field Regulator..



   
ReplyQuote
 1970
(@1970)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have a RELBK Len is that on your prints?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top